A handyman service is a jack of all trades when it comes to home maintenance and repairs, with the ability to handle everything from carpentry work to plumbing and electrical needs. Using a handyman is much less expensive than hiring a specialist, especially if you do your research before making a hire.
Questions to ask when hiring handyman services Sydney
• Don’t hesitate to ask about experience and training. You want to make sure they are capable of handling the job to specification.
• Are you licensed and insured? You want to protect yourself and your property, so make sure they have all of the proper licensing and insurance.
• Ask for references. If they are a reputable business, they will be happy to provide you with a list of past clients you can contact about their work performance.
• Can you provide a quote before starting the job? You don’t want to go into a project just to end up with an unpleasant surprise at its completion. Ask for an estimate for the project before work starts. If at all possible, ask them to put the estimate in writing.
• Do you guarantee your work? Ask if the work is guaranteed. If something is wrong with the project, will they come back to fix the issue? Don’t be hesitant about asking for the guarantee in writing. Good handyman services will be happy to provide you the agreement in writing to show you they take their job seriously.
When hiring handyman services Sydney, call on the experienced team of professionals at Jim’s Building Maintenance. We have undergone extensive training and training to ensure we are capable of completing a variety of projects to specification. Call us today to schedule a consultation with our team in regards to your need for handyman services.